Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)
“To deliver passport services to citizens in a timely, transparent, more
accessible, reliable manner and in a comfortable environment through
streamlined processes and committed, trained and motivated workforce”
Passport Seva Hyderabad
All Indian citizens who born in India or intend to travel from India required to be in possession of a valid passport or travel document. Under the Passports Act 1967, the Government of India may issue different types of passports and travel documents. Adventure Tours and Travels, help Indian travelers to obtain a Valid Passport (fresh or renew), ease with Police Verification Check, Tatkaal Passport (emergency) Services and Documentations.
Different Types od Passport Services:
- Ordinary Passport
- Diplomatic Passport
- Official Passport
- Emergency Certificate and
- Certificate of Identity for the purpose.
Other Passport Services:
- Issue of Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Background Verification for GEP
- Tatkaal Passport
Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) Centers in India
The Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India
(The information on this website is to create the awareness of passport services)
Requirement of a Passport:
All Indian citizens who depart or intend to depart from India are required to be in possession of a valid passport or travel document. Under the Passports Act 1967, the Government of India may issue different types of passports and travel documents such as Ordinary Passport, Diplomatic Passport, Official Passport, Emergency Certificate and Certificate of Identity for the purpose.
Passport Application: Basic Requirements:
The prescribed passport application duly filled in should be with all prescribed documents and fees. Merely submission of an application, however, does not constitute a claim for issue of a passport. It remains a request/requisition for a passport, which may be rejected due to deficiency in the supporting documents, not following the prescribed procedures or any other reason. The basic supporting documents required with passport application include:
- Proof of Date of Birth i.e. Birth Certificate, etc
- Identity proof with photograph (to be verified by Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) Officials from the address proof and other documents)
- Proof of residence
- Proof of nationality (to be verified by Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) Officials from the supporting documents submitted).
Online Registration and Appointment:
The Online Appointment system has been introduced to ensure avoiding congestion at the Passport Seva Kendras (PSKs) and cutting down the waiting time for applicants. Appointments are allotted according to handling capacity of a Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) and are based on an Electronic Queue Management System. The following steps are involved in applying for a passport: online registration, filling up and submitting online application form, (alternatively, download e-form, fill up and upload the same at the Online Portal), scheduling an appointment and finally,visiting a Passport Seva Kendra (PSK).
Cancelling/Rescheduling a Visit:
Applicants with confirmed appointments and if unable to visit Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) due to some reason, are advised to reschedule/cancel their appointments. Appointment rescheduling/cancellation for an application are allowed up to two times only within a year of the first appointment date.
Online Passport Forms Downloads
- To download the main passport application form for Fresh or Re-issue of Passport Click here
- To download the supplementary passport application form for Fresh or Re-issue of Passport Click here
- To download the Instructions Booklet for main and supplementary passport application form Click here
- To download the form for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) Click here
- To download the Identity Certificate form (applicable to Tibetan Refugees and Stateless People) Click here
- To download the form for LoC Permit Click here
- To download Surrender Certificate form Click here